• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do you use christmas advent calendars?

I did it when I was younger, but now we just use old ones as decoration. It was fun looking forward to eating that little piece of chocolate everyday many Decembers ago :)

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
As a child I used to get them and struggle to have the self-control to not eat them all right away. Nowadays I don’t really get them and just buy chocolate when I feel like it.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Yes. I have a Hotel Chocolat one this year. I think Avdvent calenders are an important part of Christmas for me and really help me get into the spirit of Christmas counting down until the big day.

Night Owl

~Momentai
My family likes getting the Lego advent calendars. Its fun having something small to build every day until Christmas.

My brothers and I took turns opening doors everyday. We had a rule that if a brother forgot on that day, we got to open their's on our day. Most of the time we'd be nice and remind them to open it since we want to know what it is though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom