• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do you think Tri will have character depth?

MuffleDark

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Legend
Very similar to Vanessa's thread, but I wanna focus specifically on Tri's potential. Do you think she'll have an arc like Midna from TP, or do you think she'll work more or less like a gimmick? I'm not expecting something as in-depth as Midna, but I'm hoping for a striking personality at the very least. Do you think she'll have much dialogue? What kind of personality are you hoping for?

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
So if Tri is some kind of embodiment of the Triforce of wisdom, I'm guessing that Ganon at the end will be using an embodiment of the Triforce of power to do basically the same thing that Tri does (making copies). Sounds like a fun final battle with Zelda and Ganon each making copies of enemies to battle each other. In this case, I'm sure Zelda will make a copy of Link and Ganon will make a copy of Link that is Dark Link. Perhaps, Zelda will snatch up Ganon's form and make copies of him as well and vice versa.

Are those korok poops behind Tri actually Force Gems?

Last edited:

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
So if Tri is some kind of embodiment of the Triforce of wisdom, I'm guessing that Ganon at the end Will be using an embodiment of the Triforce of power to do basically the same thing that Tri does (making copies). Sounds like a fun final battle with Zelda and Ganon each making copies of enemies to battle each other. In this case, I'm sure Zelda will make a copy of Link and Gannon will make a copy of Link that is Dark Link. Perhaps, Zelda will snatch up gannon's form and make copies of him as well and vice versa.

Are those koroks poops behind Tri actually Force Gems?
Ganon’s should be an evil monkey looking Triforce.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom