• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Think They Will Add New Villages and Races?

There's no doubt there will be new villages. They haven't even said Hyrule will be in it, although I wouldn't doubt the land below the clouds filled with evil is pre-hyrule before it was ever created, as this is supposedly the first game in the timeline. The land above the clouds is bound to have new cities and towns, and very likely new races, like a cloud-based race (NOT the Oocoo. I sure hope those are TP only races, they better not come back) The land below the clouds, it's filled with evil monsters, I don't think there will be any new towns, although I could be wrong. I would imagine down there is just where the dungeons and the like are. There could be towns and villages. The villagers will probably be terrorized by monsters, but there could be.

they must add new towns if they want to go with the main idea that this is a new game. having a new game in the same old familiar setting ruins the point. the same goes for new races

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
YES.

I'm expecting some sort of sky-themed race to be a definite, given the theme of the game. Perhaps the Oocca, but rather than appearing in the form they'd been reduced to in TP, I believe they might appear at the peak of their glory years in their original form, which I'm expecting will be something to behold.

Will the Zora and Gorons appear? I think they might in their most primitive forms. Otherwise, it will be interesting to see if new races are added, because Nintendo would have to find ways to explain their lack of inclusion in subsquent Zelda games following chronologically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom