• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Think These "dragons" (Eldin and Faron) Will Have a Important Role on SS?

YogLink

Water Temple Lover
I was looking at ZD's characters page and I noticed these two dragons:

Faron-Screen.jpgEldin-Screen.jpg

I know that we've seem them before, but don't you think that these two and possibily even more of these "dragons" could be really relevant to the story?
I mean, they almost look the same, their names are the names of the areas... so I would guess and say yes, I think they will have a relevant role on SS

What do you think?

Oh yeah, they're definitely going to hold an important role in the game, without a doubt.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
It seems that Link will need to speak to them before moving on to the Water or Earth Temples. They probably bear the keys to opening them, so I'd say they're imperative in advancing to the subsequent stage.

A

ArgoX

Pretty sure the second guy isn't Eldin. He's a member of the desert techno race and that's Faron's hover chair (notice the Farore symbol).

Don't they all have the Farore symbol on front?
Perhaps they have the other two symbols on them as well. You can only see their front side.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Pretty sure the second guy isn't Eldin. He's a member of the desert techno race and that's Faron's hover chair (notice the Farore symbol).

They could all share the symbol. It's purpose can only be known when the game's released, though.

Last edited:
A

ArgoX

They could all share the symbol. It's purpose can only be known until the game's released, though.
That wouldn't make sense, though. Eldin would have Din's symbol. All 3 symbols can be seen on the gear thing on the boxart and in some trailers. Also, Faron is a dragon and doesn't belong to any of the races, the guy riding his chair in the second screenshot is just a regular member of the desert floaty hands people.

That wouldn't make sense, though. Eldin would have Din's symbol. All 3 symbols can be seen on the gear thing on the boxart and in some trailers. Also, Faron is a dragon and doesn't belong to any of the races, the guy riding his chair in the second screenshot is just a regular member of the desert floaty hands people.

Okey, but then you assume that the second picture is not Din, but some random dude who has STOLEN is wheelchair and is pimpin' with it.

That is a big assumption you make.

I think you mean Eldin SHOULD have Din's symbol, and while I agree that it should, I'm going to have to agree with Thareous, in that the only way we'll know why Eldin has Farore's symbol on the chair thing is to see when the game comes out. It is interesting though why some other province has another Godessess's symbol...

Ruby Link

He who started the fire
It seems that Link will need to speak to them before moving on to the Water or Earth Temples. They probably bear the keys to opening them, so I'd say they're imperative in advancing to the subsequent stage.

But I thought some Mogmas took the Earth Temple key and broke it into several pieces? I think you might talk to them after you complete a temple, they might even teach you a song for the lyre. Just an assumption.

A

ArgoX

Okey, but then you assume that the second picture is not Din, but some random dude who has STOLEN is wheelchair and is pimpin' with it.

That is a big assumption you make.
I'm not making an assumption. I'm saying it doesn't make sense to call the second guy Eldin because there is no evidence that he is Eldin. He's one of the desert people and he's riding a chair with Farore's symbol. The only thing Eldin about him is that he's at Eldin Volcano.

I didn't say the guy stole the chair. He likely borrowed it. There is a screenshot of Faron without his chair.

I don't see why you guys are jumping on me for more evidence-based speculation when the OP stated "I mean, they almost look the same, their names are the names of the areas..." when Faron is a huge dragon and the second guy is a regular-looking member of the 5th tribe.

Evidence for him being Eldin
He's in Eldin Volcano

Evidence against him being Eldin
He's a member of a tribe from a different region (the desert)
He's riding a chair with a symbol for a different region (Faron)
Faron is a dragon that looks nothing like one of the tribes while this guy is a member of one of the tribes

I mean you could even assume he's Lanayru because he's from the 3rd region. All of the evidence doesn't add up for him being Eldin.

As for assuming that Farore's symbol just applies to all 3 regions for no reason:
pearlfaron.jpgpearleldin.jpg

Everything in the forest section has Farore's symbol on it. Eldin's region stuff has Din's symbol on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom