• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Think That the New Zelda Wii Will Be Even Lengthier Than Twilight Princess?

CUCCOMASTER

..and all things will end
i dont think it will be because of the rumors going around that there will be less dungeons, and if thats true, i will be disapointed

Maxxxers

Fanboy
(Think about this one) You had a regular Zelda game: 30-50 hours. But then you had to switch between Termina and Hyrule and have another 30-50 hours. Epic.

You have to remember that Twilight Princess was originally going to be a Gamecube game. The amount of data a Gamecube disc can hold is a lot smaller than the amount of data a Wii disc can hold.

According to one of Cooldogs_1's threads, a Gamecube disc can hold up to 1.5 gb. A Wii disc can hold from 4.7 gb to 8.5 gb.
I'm not going to quote everything from that thread, so here's the link: http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showt...hat-We-Can-Expect!-(Small-Technical-Overview)

Now to the question, I do believe that Zelda Wii will be longer than Twilight Princess, and based on the numbers above, a lot longer. Since Zelda Wii is for the Wii (redundant, I know), it really only makes sense that the game is longer since the Nintendo Wii is capable of doing more than the Gamecube, which, again, Twilight Princess was meant for.

Most definitely. TP was designed for GameCube and ported at the last minute. This one was designed from the ground up for Wii and the Wii can hold much more data.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Zelda Wii has to be lengthier than TP. In my opinion, TP wasn't that long at all. And, like Pocket Asian previously stated, the Wii can hold more data than the GameCube, which translates to more length :)

green goron

Best of the Gorons
I think it will be longer because the Wii disk is three times bigger than the Gamecube and they have been working on it for possibly 5 years.

Ralis

Prince of the Zoras
Well, i actually think that it will be shorter. From the rumors and pics and the whole section that there is on the regular ZD, i have a feeling that i'm not going to be impressed with it. One reason is because, i am REALLY not happy with how bad of graphics it has. Why the crap would some one WANT sucky graphics?! I mean, OBVIOUSLY they could've made the graphics way better!

D

dsp2000

Well, i actually think that it will be shorter. From the rumors and pics and the whole section that there is on the regular ZD, i have a feeling that i'm not going to be impressed with it. One reason is because, i am REALLY not happy with how bad of graphics it has. Why the crap would some one WANT sucky graphics?! I mean, OBVIOUSLY they could've made the graphics way better!

I'm pretty sure they've said that the graphics will be touched up before it's released, or are you talking about their choice of graphic style?

D

dsp2000

I think it'll be as long if not longer. It seems as though they've put a lot of energy into this game and I really can't see it being shorter, especially since they'll have much more "room" to work with on the wii disc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom