• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Think That SS Will Tur Out More Beautiful Than TP?

Jupiter

Bringer of Jollity
Oh, uh... Yea, I don't really understand sarcasm too well. I have this thing that's totally off topic, but it makes communication difficult in real life and totally frustrating over the net. So yea, sorry.

No worries whatsoever...sometimes I can be a bit dry, not everyone catches when I'm being facetious.

Isn't it already more beautiful? I think the graphics from the demo far surpass those of twilight princess. Wind waker is the best looking zelda game that has been released so far but it looks like Skyward Sword is going to look better than Wind waker. So I think it already looks better than Twilight princess and it will be even better when it comes out! :)

Diablo

King of Redeads
I think SS will have a whole nicer artstyle than TP, the only place in TP I thought was beautiful was Zora's domain. SS on the other from what I've seen has taken some of the best aspects of the traditional art and cel shaded art and blended them together beautifully.

I love you, Water-Is-Evil. The Wind Waker does have the best released graphics!

Thanks!

Personally I can't take it when people say ''Wind waker has bad graphics'' first off it's the game play, second these graphics are beautiful and colorful. There's only a few games that rival it that I've played and one is SMW2: Yoshi's island... Man that game looks like 2D cel-shaded! anyways Thank's for the love Phantamagoric!

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
@Chilfo-- Oh no, I'm not in a bad mood, I just see flaw in your logic. I can accept "cartoon" = bright colors (even though that isn't a good generalization) but cartoon = childish is very false. I'm 18 and I find most cartoons to be "ageless." Aside from obvious educational shows aimed at preschoolers, and then shows such as South Park, most cartoons can be enjoyed by all age groups. It's about content, not appearance.

Alright, I can definitely see where you are coming from. When I said cartoon, I was kind of comparing it to the other LoZ games that have been along the cartoon side. I wasn't exactly putting it together with all cartoon themes generalized.

But overall, IMO, I like TP. It just has more of an effect on me than WW or SS. The style they took to make TP would make me want to buy that game over WW or SS.

If I had to pick a game based solely on appearance, of the 3 games you mentioned, I'd choose The Wind Waker before the other two, but never Twilight Princess.

If I had to pick a game based on content, between The Wind Waker and Twilight Princess, It'd always be the Wind Waker.

When I said cartoon, I was kind of comparing it to the other LoZ games that have been along the cartoon side.
I haven't found any of the Nintendo or Capcom LoZ games to be childish. The non-canon games were totally for kids though.

If I had to pick a game based solely on appearance, of the 3 games you mentioned, I'd choose The Wind Waker before the other two, but never Twilight Princess.

If I had to pick a game based on content, between The Wind Waker and Twilight Princess, It'd always be the Wind Waker.

I haven't found any of the Nintendo or Capcom LoZ games to be childish. The non-canon games were totally for kids though.

OK We get it!!! You LOVE WIND WAKER!!! And about it having the best graphics, it's all based on personal preference. I didn't like them that much, they were too cartoonish IMO.

Twilight Princess was WAY better than WW IMO, I hated the sailing. Zant is epic, I wish he'd been the mastermind behind the plot... and I hate Tingle, he rips you off in WW for the charts, I'm glad he wasn't in TP and I hope he isn't in SS either.

Twilight Princess WAS taking a realistic approach, of course it didn't look photo-realistic, the Wii/ Gamecube can't do that, and I wouldn't want it to be that realistic.

TP's graphics could've used a little more color in some places.

I'm loving how SS is turning out, it looks better than both TP and WW so yeah.

Deku-Jack

The Garo Master
I really didn't like Twilight Princess all that much. (Don't flame!)
I liked Wind Waker better, but Majora's Mask will always have a spot in my heart as my favorite Zelda game. :D

L

link999

The graphics in TP were good, but not as good as some Wii games because it is a gamecube port Whereas SS is designed for Wii so will have better graphics. Also the style used in SS means that not many people will say "It has good graphics but Xbox and PS3 are better" because the graphics on those consoles for most games are realistic, whereas SS's are NOT realistic so there is no comparing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom