• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Think Skyward Sword is Going to Be Better Than the Others

S

skywarddude395

Hi i was just wondering your opinion i think it probably will be better
:)

JakeProtagonist

Defender of Peace
With all the stuff we've seen and read. I think it might just be able to take out my current favorite, Majoras Mask :D. It seems to have taken every great aspect from the others and combined them into a beautiful game! Well have to wait and see, but still, Its very possible.

I agree a little with JakeProtagonist, I love MM and i will take SS as favorite if the game is to explain the Dark Interlopers.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
It has the potential. I will have to play first to actually determine. What I have seen looks promising though.

Z

ZombieCucco

I think it will be the best overall and in most ways individually, but I'm skeptical about it having a satisfying difficulty, mostly in terms of combat. Aside from perhaps one of the DS games, we haven't seen an appreciable degree of difficulty in a Zelda game since, in my opinion, the release of the Oracles a decade ago.

It's looking like Skyward Sword could be the best Zelda yet, in my opinion, but I'm trying to keep my expectations realistic.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Skyward Sword has shown us many fresh, innovative features to the series. It has 100+ minutes of cutscenes, which brings the poignant periods of Twilight Princess to mind and backs up the explosive potential of this game. Coupled with amazing orchestrated tracks, these cinematic moments are sure to drive affection for the characters and events deep into our hearts. By the new gameplay system we'll be reintroduced, in a way, to the interaction experienced through Link, immersing ourselves in a world suited for our own caprices. Whatever we feel like doing, we can perform. This is a fare summary of the old formula, only now brought into a much deeper level.

For these few reasons amongst many others I think Skyward Sword will quickly jump to the top, but before my decision is final I'll have to play it myself.

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
Why yes, YES I DO! I think SS will be better than any other Zelda game. Heck! I bet it will be the bast game EVER. ACTUALLY!!! I KNOW it will be the best game ever!!!

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Why yes, YES I DO! I think SS will be better than any other Zelda game. Heck! I bet it will be the bast game EVER. ACTUALLY!!! I KNOW it will be the best game ever!!!
If it beats OOT and TP then for me it shall be the best game ever.

I'm almost convinced it will beat out the DS Zeldas and Twilight Princess. But I'll have to play it to decide if it can beat ALttP, OoT, MM, and WW. I've seen alot of good things, but exploration looks really limited and I'm concerned about difficulty. But as long as the game doesn't take a nosedive in the second half like TP then I will be happy.

I have no doubt that it will be the best. I haven't gotten this excited about any of the Zelda games in my entire life and, as anyone who knows anything about me does, I've grown up with Zelda all my life. It's innovative, it's emotional, it's large and it's gameplay has me so excited to play it that I can't contain myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom