• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Think Link Returns from Oot

J

joeynintendo

by what I see we really don't know but must likely I think so.:)

no!! if SS is to be about the forging of the master sword, than it must come before all games that have it in it i.e. all but FSA

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
No, this game is a different setting than Ocarina of Time. It is meant to describe the origin of the Master Sword which I am should be before Ocarina of Time takes place when the sword has all of its powers.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I really HOPE that Link returns from MM. But, the cel-shaded art doesn't seem to speak to me, so I can't really say that I think he returns.

I really don't understand how this game has anything to do with forging the Master Sword at this point. Even if it IS confirmed, why does Link have the Sword in the trailer? Mysteries need to be solved...

Hierarch7

~The Wolf~
For now, Link's story is done. It is now time to see what came before him. How the story started.

:triforce: The Seventh Hierarch :triforce:

Vibed

must read before he posts
While it wasn't confirmed to be the origins of the Master Sword, I doubt it would be a sequel to MM because Link somehow has the Master Sword.

Correct me if it was confirmed though.

P

Phantom Ganon

If this game will be about the creation of the Master Sword I highly doubt it due to the fact that the Master Sword was all part of Ganondorf's plan in Ocarina of Time so he would release all evil from within the sword making it said that the sword was already created. I believe this game will be the prequel of all prequels making it the first game and now all that Nintendo needs is a wrap up of one of the timelines and go with the flow with the B Timeline.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom