• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Think Fairy's Like Navi Useless and How Would You Improve Them?

Anyone who has played Ocarina of time knows how annoying Navi can be, and other than sometimes having useful information and targeting enemies she is pretty much useless.

I would like to be able to control a fairy like the Beetle from Skyword Sword or weapons that can be used by a fairy, you know intead of some little pest that you wish you could stomp into the dust, how would you guys improve the fairy sidekick system?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'd just like for the information they give to be more, well, useful. Don't tell us some bullcrap five seconds after a cutscene which itself told us where to go (lookin' at you, Fi). Don't tell us some stuff at anytime that is painstakingly obvious and that we've already been told. Give us hints, like Navi, but stay out of the way...I think like Tatl. That's my Dream Fairy.

I am a fan of Zelda, but I have yet to play majoras mask, I hear that Tatl is way less annoying than Navi, but I would like there to be a fairy with a sword or a hammer like in Phantom Hour Glass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom