• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do you still actively play on the Switch?

I still play on my Switch now & then. Alternate between Switch & my emulation console. Depends what I’m in the mood for really

Uwu_Oocoo2

Let's all just pretend I no longer exist
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
To be honest, not really. I was playing Minecraft and Metroid Prime in the fall, but I finished my Minecraft build and didn't finish Metroid Prime (even tho I reeeally wanted to). Since then I haven't really had anything I felt like playing. I'm too broke to get any new games, lol. Gaming just isn't part of my routine anymore sadly.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Legend
It's what I play on the most honestly, I can't remember the last time I played on the Wii U that wasn't multiplayer with my sis (and was her idea). I haven't picked up my 2DS in a very long time. I don't play everyday, but when I do it's around 2-3 hour sessions usually a few times a week.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
I still boot mine up at least once every 2 weeks so I'd say semi-regularly.

I try to partake in Splatoon 3 Splatfests and Big Runs when I'm able to, and I always get in at least one Mario Kart 8 Deluxe session per month.

I still want to revisit Tears of the Kingdom and wrap up some loose ends. Same with Super Mario Bros. Wonder.

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
I realize when talking to my friends that only one of them uses their Switch at all. Everyone else either games on PC or don't really game much at all. I myself however still play on the Switch fairly regularly, like nearly everyday. So I'm wondering how it's been for you guys lately now that the Switch is 6+ years old. Do you still play yours regularly or has your focus shifted to a different platform?
I’m getting a Switch in October. Then I’ll be game to game.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
Five minute break from playing totk as I'm posting this. Since my laptop has iris xe ps3, 360 and wii and switch are my only options

I'm playing Dragon Quest XI on my lite, hopefully will be close to 100% completion by end of august.
Then I got Metroid Prime HD to go through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom