• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do you skip breakfast?

Night Owl

~Momentai
I'm always hungry when I wake up, so I always eat something. I grew up waking up late and eating lunch shortly after waking, so eating after waking is a well ingrained habit of mine, and I feel miserable if I have to skip.

Unfortunately im not really the healthiest breakfast eater, lately my breakfast tends to just be some poptarts and and water.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I hate breakfast. Worst meal of the day by far. And it doesn't matter how good the food is. It could be my favourite meal in the world but having to eat it first thing I won't enjoy it at all. I don't actually feel hungry until after I have had breakfast.

I never skip it as it is too much of a chore to get my daily calories in without that meal because I consume 1000 calorie breakfasts.

I hate breakfast. Worst meal of the day by far. And it doesn't matter how good the food is. It could be my favourite meal in the world but having to eat it first thing I won't enjoy it at all. I don't actually feel hungry until after I have had breakfast.

I never skip it as it is too much of a chore to get my daily calories in without that meal because I consume 1000 calorie breakfasts.

Pfft calories

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
I have to be awake for a while before I can eat so I used to skip breakfast all the time but then I started feeling really sick at about 11am and I think it was a sugar crash so I started forcing myself to have breakfast. Also I tend to run first thing in the morning so need to eat after that anyway

I never eat breakfast and usually not lunch. and i eat alittle bit for dinner. i don't eat very much.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I never eat breakfast, but definitely would if I had the time. It’s by far my favorite meal. But I’m usually in classes until noon so I have to skip it. Then, on weekends I usually sleep in super late and go to the gym first thing in the morning, so it’s noon or 1 by the time I get around to eating.

Ninja

Well well well
Most of the time I skip breakfast and spread my calories over the course of two meals during the day. The biggest meal coming before my work shifts to keep me energized and a small snack when I get home.

funnier6

Courage~
I’m hardly ever hungry in the morning so usually it’s pop tarts or nothing, though occasionally I’ll eat a real breakfast if I have the time and inclination.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom