• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Show Others Zelda Dungeon?

Mangachick14

Nerdy and Proud
Nope. I don't need my friends seeing what an uber-nerdy fangirl I really am--Mangachick14 is my alter-ego, like Batman... except I don't fight crime.

Also, I am the only person I personally know (besides my brother, who's not as big a fan as I am) who likes the Zelda series this much, so there's really no reason for me to.

BlitzPlum

That 3D Guy
Hardly any of my friends like Zelda, so that's one big reason. Another is that there's not really any point. The reason I go on forums is to talk to people I don't see everyday, real friends are over rated :P

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
Many of my friends and family know about ZD now...It first came up when people would ask about our hobbies. Caleb's main hobby is, of course, video games and all that goes along with the website. When we made plans to see Mases for the first time 3 years ago, the cat got let out of the bag, so to speak. "Who are you going to see?" "Oh..a friend from the internet...". After we both attended the marathon last year, everyone in our close circle knows something about the website/company, but most don't have any interest in it.

It's a bit strange to not keep our "internet life" separate from our "real life", at least when talking about it with others, but DGE has become a large part of our lives and it's hard for it not to spill out into "real life" now.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I tell people about it if I think they'll be interested. My boyfriend also knows I spend a lot of time here, though he's not interested in foruming.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I guess I don't -- not in the sense that you are talking about. My parents don't care. Every once and a while I'll mention something to them, but not often. I used to talk about it with my friends a lot, though. I never really "showed" them, but if something struck me as really funny or interesting, I'd bring it up. Especially Mafia; I talk about Mafia games to them very often, haha. All of my friends know how active I am on here, for sure, so I guess that counts for something. I've gotten some friends to join before.

ILU

i luv u
Nope. The last thing I need is people IRL all up in my world of escape. However, I have had people on the street or at cons recognize me, and since they're Zelda fans they already know about ZD. None I've met have ever bothered with the forum though.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
I have, actually. I told my school friend about ZD, and she signed up :)

My parents also know about ZD and the friends I talk to. Mostly because they keep on asking me, as they are pretty paranoid about me "chatting with strangers" :P

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
My sister had an account once, but she visited the site little, and I've shown it to my nieces and nephews, but they are not much into Zelda. So not really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom