• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Pretend to Create Threads in the Shoutbox?

Night Owl

~Momentai
This is a thread inspired by a recent Convo in the shoutbox by Dracomajora and TheRizardon. In fact, this is a title that Dracomajora used in that convo.

Do you pretend to make fake threads while in the Shoutbox? If so why?
What kind of threads are they?
Do you like pretending to create threads?
Why don't you ever actually make those threads?

I'm sure you can see the multitude of questions raised by the phenomenon known as "Members Pretending to Create Threads in the Shoutbox".

Sometimes I pretend to create troll threads because I'm bored or want to be funny.
Usually I know that it might upset a few apple carts, or would be deleted due to the trollish nature of the threads.

I never seen someone pretend to create a thread at the SB besides Locke. You know what? I might do that. :3

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I do pretend to make threads in the SB. There threads that usually ask silly questions. I do like to pretend to make them. I don't actually make the threads because I know they will be Locke'd.

Clank

Hmm
Why would I...if I wanted to create a thread I would just do it, or if I wanted to start a discussion I would simply start it.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I did like foru or five times, but I do not actually create said threads because...well they're too silly to warrant replies, let alone discussion. Those kinds of threads will garner nothing but a big ol' "Infraction for PPQ" in my face.

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
Every now and then, but not very often. And no I don't create said threads cause they are to goofy to actually be serious threads. :bleh:

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Yeah I've pretended to make threads before. Usually Ones that would be better blogs or slightly insulting

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Yeah. I do it for the sake of being satirical, typically of other threads. Fun. None I've "pretended" to make would be alive for more than five minutes. They're all just for a decent chuckle in the SB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom