• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Prefer Pie or Cake?

Do you prefer pie or cake?
This is a hard decision indeed, and most people couldn't decide, but tell me what you like better. I like pies.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Cake! No contest.

I don't really eat that many pies. I like a good mince pie dinner on Sundays, but, I have a horrible sweet tooth so cake wins everytime. :P One of my hobbies is making cakes actually. I like to cook, so, I'll bake a nice chocolate cake or some fairy cakes and stuff. And then get annoyed when my boyfriend doesn't eat them all! Is a good routine.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
When my first thought is "it depends on the type of pie", I know the answer is cake. I prefer any unfrosted cake over any pie, except for pumpkin pie.

Fig

The Altruist
As much as I enjoying cakes and pies, I rarely get the chance to eat pies, thus I would have to go with cake on this one. I've been eating cake for pretty much my entire life by this point and I really don't see myself stopping anytime soon! :P I guess the reason why I love cakes more is because it is traditional to see on special occasions.

Cake! No contest.

I don't really eat that many pies. I like a good mince pie dinner on Sundays, but, I have a horrible sweet tooth so cake wins everytime. :P

I'm on the same boat as you Merc! :xd:

When my first thought is "it depends on the type of pie", I know the answer is cake. I prefer any unfrosted cake over any pie, except for pumpkin pie.

I'm still up to take your frosting! ^^

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
This is far from a hard decision. I find pie absolutely disgusting, and I never could find out why people found it so delicious. Cake on the other hand, is very yummy, and I could eat it at any time of the day (I've even had it for breakfast before). I've had some apple and pumpkin pie before, and they weren't too awful, but they don't stand a chance when it comes to cake.

Clank

Hmm
That's like asking whether I would rather sleep or play video games...

They are two different things which are both delicious, I mean I will prefer a good cake over a pathetic pie and vice versa, but I don't see how I can choose one over the other.

Jiggly Jaws

Who is This Guy?
WHY YOU NO LIKE MY PIE!!!!

[video=youtube;sn0EPYRm4GU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn0EPYRm4GU[/video]

YES

Anyways, I would pick cake anyday. The main reason is because I don't really like the pie crust. It's usually dry compared to the rest of the pie. Cake does not have this issue. I will still eat pie nonetheless.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
This is a hard choice for me, but I think I like pie better. I like more kinds of pie than I do kinds of cake. I love apple pie, cherry pie, blueberry pie, pumpkin pie, lemon pie, etc. I don't think I've ever tried a pie flavor that I didn't like. Cake, on the other hand... It's more of a pain for me to eat since I have to cut off the frosting. I mainly like vanilla and marble. I'm not too big on chocolate cake (though that depends on the kind of chocolate cake). I just love more pies than I do cakes. I'll take a hot pumpkin pie with vanilla ice cream on the side over a slice of vanilla cake with a glass of milk any day.

I can't stand most pies, the crust could be too dry or the inside is too moist, and it just taste weird to me, but I do enjoy pumpkin pie though. But I mostly enjoy cakes better, certain flavours I enjoy more than pies, I once made a pumpkin cheesecake before and it was delicious. I might make it again when March comes

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom