• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Plan on Buying Kirby's Epic Yarn?

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Just a really quick question, do you plan on buying Kirby's Epic Yarn? Comes out tomorrow 10-17-2010

Mute

一員
Woah, woah, woah. I didn't realize it was so close to coming out. Since I'm broke, I'm going to have to work out some deal with my mom so I can get it. So to answer the question: Yes, I plan on getting it once I get the money or means to get it.

I usually try to get Kirby games as soon as I can when they come out, and from what I've seen of this one, I'm not making this an exception.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Well I want to get it well when my bought Spirit Tracks it was 40 bucks well I am planning to make a list what I want SS is on and there and Kirby's Epic Yarn. And I hope its a fun game I saw the Wii motion plus video it SS and Kirby I hope its fun because when I saw it SO awesome I am hoping I can get it soon after it has been release after SS I think well I hope I can get it really soon or preorder it

I pre-ordered it, and I'm going to get it today!

thumbnail.aspx

N

Ness199X

I definitely do! I've seen gameplay of it and the style of this game looks really cool.
Maybe around Christmas time I'll get it. Not right now though, I'm saving up to buy older games.

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
No way! This Kirby game looks stupid compared to the other ones. But one thing I've noticed about a lot of the E3 games this year, a lot of them have the word epic in them. Epic Yarn and Epic Mickey. Well they don't seem very epic to me...

My girlfriend wants it for her birthday which was yesterday and she knows its coming out tomorrow! I really wanna play it myself, so I'll get it for us to do co-op mode.
It'll be a blast! Dang, I just need to get paid... Which is in like 15 days... maybe a late b day present, oh well. It'll be worth it!

W

Wolfang31

I might rent it first because it seems to be only 6 hours of gameplay but finding specials and new stuff is a challenge (as it used to be in Kirby Super Star Ultra).

I am not completely sure yet.

I've heard that it is a very visually innovative game, and that interests me a lot, but it doesn't have some of that main Kirby elements, such as inhaling and floating. In fact, the game wasn't originally even going to be a Kirby game.

I've also heard that it isn't challenging at all, according to IGN, you can't even die or get a "Game Over" screen. This arrised some more doubts from me, as I like a challenge in games and Kirby games usually have some nice puzzles.

I'll have to hear some more opinions from people who have it before I make my decision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom