• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do you like to relax to a better place

I like to imagine if i die that i would be sitting under a tree with orange leaves flowing by with a warm soothing breeze. Atleast thats what heaven is to me.

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
I notice a trend with your topics Spyro123.......

I have absolutely no idea what to discuss in this thread... Like... What is this thread asking?

Nirvana band, Pearl Jam and Alice in Chains + Spyro combined made me think of something like this in my mind. I hate meat aswell, i wish i could avoid eating meat but i tend to eat rice with some meat so that i wont feel it. Or well craving for food is like drugs and disease to me.

Either way slacking off and relaxing is good mentally sometimes, when i relax my shoulders while standing. Never sitting for too long.
I have absolutely no idea what to discuss in this thread... Like... What is this thread asking?
Most people think so too. Even my friends in elementary school thought i was very random that i would change topics when they talked about something. I guess i am selfish.

Although its not good to relax too much. But i guess a mixture of cardio for your hearth and this is not a bad place to be at.

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
Nirvana band, Pearl Jam and Alice in Chains + Spyro combined made me think of something like this in my mind. I hate meat aswell, i wish i could avoid eating meat but i tend to eat rice with some meat so that i wont feel it. Or well craving for food is like drugs and disease to me.

Either way slacking off and relaxing is good mentally sometimes, when i relax my shoulders while standing. Never sitting for too long.

Most people think so too. Even my friends in elementary school thought i was very random that i would change topics when they talked about something. I guess i am selfish.
It's not the randomness, nor it is you being "selfish"... I suppose you could just word your topics and your posts to be more clear...

For example, having the thread named "How do you like to relax?" instead of "Do you like to relax to a better place ?". The latter not even forming a coherent sentence.

Just something for the future...

I like to relax by listening to some music, meditating, practicing, and playing videogames. That's pretty much what I have to do to stay sane most of the time.

Now i had a thought of knights or something in my head and maidens.
It's not the randomness, nor it is you being "selfish"... I suppose you could just word your topics and your posts to be more clear...
I'll remember it. Sorry.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die

What the hell are you talking about?

Also, I am in the same club as @Lozjam in terms of having absolutely no idea what you're asking, so I'm just going to write what I imagine I want to happen when I die:

I want to be buried face down so the world can kiss my arse.

Thank you and goodnight :)

I like to imagine if i die that i would be sitting under a tree with orange leaves flowing by with a warm soothing breeze. Atleast thats what heaven is to me.
Are you asking us how we like to relax or where we want to be when we die?

I don't think I'm being unmanly when I say I don't understand at all what point you are making and what you're asking us.

I like to relax in my close tumblr circles where the patriarchy can't hurt me. It's run to read feelings-approved literature and share commentaries on the latest Steven Universe episode there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom