• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Like This Majora Mask Song

octorok74

TETTAC
Yes, I do like the song. That is my favorite piece of music out of every Zelda game. I wish carnivals played this song all the time, but mainly because I associate it with the Windmill Hut in OoT. But yeah, it is awesome.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I do like this song, though it's not my favorite from Majora's Mask. My favorite would have to be either the Stone Tower Temple theme, or the music from the Deku Palace.

Last edited:

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
This is the song of storms which was also in oracle of seasons, and first in Ocarina of Time and is one of the most popular pieces of music in Zelda history. Yes I do like it.

I don't count this as a MM song because it was in Ocarina of time first, so i count it as an OoT song. My favorite MM song is probably the title screen song (kind of the version of clock town)
close second and 3rd would be Termina field and Deku Palace

Fig

The Altruist
I love the Song of Storms, and my personal favorite from Majora's Mask is Song of Healing! ^^ Then again, I'm always humming the Song of Storms without me noticing it until about the third time I hum it! :lol:

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I have never played Majora's Mask so I don't know any of the music, but yes I like the Song Of Storms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom