• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Like Tacos?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I apologize if there is a similar or recent thread. I looked but did not find one.

Hello, my fellow forumers. Do you like tacos? I don't. I hate tacos. I hate the way they taste. All those toppings and sauces... Blech. I can't stand it. I'm not a big fan of Mexican food in general, actually. I don't know why, but for some reason I just can't seem to like it.

What about the rest of you? Do you like tacos?

Big Octo

=^)
Oh my dear, Azure.

Tacos rank among my favorite foods. I can eat them for days, from pretty much anywhere I've had them. And before you ask, yes, even Taco Bell.

Spread the taco love!

zellinkda

one of many
do I like tacos?

I have been offered tacos on two occasions in the last ten minutes (thank you Big octo and Lord Vain) and they were amazing!!!

Tacos are so good. with the shredded cheddar and american goodness. and the delicious ground beef in the clever delicious taco shell. I love them so much that there should be a taco week. maybe this week should be taco week. it is no longer a delicious taco, it is yes a Tacolicious taco at that.

enjoy your good tacos.

That is all.

While they aren't my favorite, I do enjoy the occasional taco... Delish...

4165RivalRay2_320.jpg

Djinn

and Tonic
Oh god yes I love tacos, they are perfect.

I always viewed them as the other burger since they normally contain all the same ingredients. Beef, cheese, lettuce, tomato, etc. Only the tortilla is not a thick as a large roll, and sometimes I really don't want all the bread that comes on a burger. Burgers are too thick or just too much sometimes. But I place them both in basically the same food category.

pit0010

GAME IT LIFE IS TO SHORT
I love tacos! it's easy to prepare and you can easily have it the next day.
it's fun to make coz you can put different toppings or change the order. It's tasty, it's messy, it's juicy!

It can save quite a bit of money actually because the toppings are basically what we usually eat everyday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom