• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do you like seafood?

Well do ya?

• Yes

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Do you like seafood? I prefer it to meat in a lot of cases. Though I like it cooked properly and not ruined in batter, I know some individuals who only like it cooked in batter.

If you are a seafood person, what kinds do you like the best?

Me, I like pretty much every fish. There is none that I would refuse to eat but I find cod and things similar to that to be pretty bland. I much prefer seabass or bream.

I love crab. Despite lobster being the more upmarket option I would take a whole crab over lobster any day. I just find the meat to be more tasty, lobsters are just like massive prawns.

My favourite seafood dish is moules marinière. I love to make the dish myself. The one I make is better than any of the restaurant ones I have tried and I have had the dish at many different places. I find it is only good for a starter though. No matter how many I eat they are never filling.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Overall, I am not a fan of seafood. I like shrimp and Sunkist Tuna, but other than that can't stand seafood.

Tsynk

VoinTsynk
Totally, I eat it everyday, it's became a staple in my diet. Been going on for over a year now.

Edit: I'll any any seafood that I can get my hands on, including squid.

Reactions: Dio

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
YESSS.
Fish, lobster, crab, shrimp, calamari - yes to it all. Actually, the weirdest food I would say I've ever tried was shark meat. It was quite tasty!

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
This thread is A+++++++++ Very Good

Seafood is my favorite type of food there is. I love crabs, lobsters, shrimp, salmon, flounder, mussels, clams, oysters, calamari, scallops.... Basically everything from the ocean that I've tried. God I love it.

Misty

Ronin
I only like fish if it is raw or concealed by heavy breading. (If it is raw, I'll eat it six ways from Sunday.)

I adore all kinds of shrimp. (YUMMY.)

Crab and lobster are a bit too much work for this chica, but if someone else wants to do the leg work, I'll reap the benefits.

I like most of the shell creatures.

I believe I'm allergic to scallops, which is such a shame because I quite like them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom