• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Like Pineapple?

Do you like Pineapple?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
This is an extremely random thread and I promise I won't make any like it in the future, but Pineapple is easily the food I find people have the most differencing opinions on. Every person I know either loves it dearly or hates it deeply.

I, for one, love it and can't get enough. What about you?

Last edited:
Yes, I like pineapple. It is a very good fruit, although not my favorite. The best kind of pineapples, in my opinion, come from under the sea (you can even live in them :O):

large_0000004149.jpg

Not really. I can tolerate it when it's cooked on a ham for Christmas or something, but I don't eat them otherwise.

I used to really hate pineapple, but I came to like it after a while. Took a very long time, though. I like it best as a pizza topping...

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I hate pineapple with a burning, fiery, strong passion. I was allergic to it when I was really young, but not so much anymore. The taste is disgusting and unpleasant. I don't understand how anyone could stomach that garbage. :sick:

octorok74

TETTAC
I'm not a big fan of pineapple. I like how sweet it is, but it always absorbs the flavors of whatever it touches. I hate that it does that. None of the other fruits do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom