• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Like Ganondorf With or Without a Beard?

germ1137

Lokomo Ninja
Throughout Zelda history, Ganondorf has had some changes. At first he had no beard(in Ocarina of Time), and one day, he grew one. But the question is, which do you like, beard-wise? I prefer Ganondorf clean-shaven, because he seems mofe evil that way. But what's your opinon?

rockercjathere

The Helmaroc Queen
I like him with a beard. I guess because WW was my first Zelda game, I always imagine him with one. He looks more like a... well... grandfather. Grandpa Ganny. I don't know, maybe I'm just crazy XD

germ1137

Lokomo Ninja
Personally I like his "adult" Ocarina of Time form (with the long hair). But, it doesn't really matter.

I actually disliked the long hair, because his short hair made him seem like a gang leader or something. But I'll keep my opinion, and you keep yours, comprende?

I actually like his beard because it makes him look more experienced and it just makes him look more evil.

Blazestarre

*Insert title here*
I liked the beard. To me, it makes him look menacing and so looks like a very competent villain. Without the beard, he looks much younger and while still evil-looking, he doesn't seem quite as capable compared to having a beard. In fact, by the end of OoT, he looks more insane (I'm not sure if they were going for that or not) and so whenever I see him beardless, that's what I usually think of. With the beard, he seems more composed and so much more threatening.

Kaleb Dampf

YouTube- www.youtube.com/user/F3artheReaper
More sinister, creepy, and dangerous with the beard. Think about Ocarina, how hard he was during your 1st battle with him. Then, think about your 2nd battle.... different opinions huh?

SwiftestPhantom

Ganondorf Incarnate
I like Him better with the beard...seems more rough-looking with it, plus like he's had more experience in life...and yes, he looks really evil too :O

dadude1200

hero of...uh... somthing.
with beard. simply because when i first saw him in tp, i hadd that version as my 'defult' image

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Has wheezy waiter taught us nothing? Beards, always beards. But when it comes to Ganondorf I don't really mind as much. He's still Ganondorf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom