• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Kiss With Your Eyes Open Or Closed?

Mangachick14

Nerdy and Proud
I'm still a kiss virgin, but I think when I do finally meet Mr. Right (Or just someone willing to kiss me) I'll probably kiss with my eyes closed.

*sigh* now I'm depressed at my non-existent love-life...

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
First time I kissed a girl was when I was 5, and it was with eyes open.

Last time was, like, 11 months ago or something like that, and that was with eyes closed. It seems weird to do it with eyes open to me.

Dan

I kiss with one eye closed and one eye opened, as I need to examine if the girl is acting like a deku baba and read what she's thinking, it is very important to evaluate the girl while you are kissing as she is like an open book in this state. It takes just one kiss to see if I want to be with this girl or not.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Well I have never kissed anothe girl who is not family, and event hen I've only ever kissed cheek. When I do that I always do it closed. And I also make it snappy, because kissing is gross to me. p.s I'm 17.

Beeker

Wild Card
If it's a cheek or some other part of the face I'll usually have my eyes open. But for the most part, I keep them closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom