• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Have Siblings

Dan

So recently I was on IRC when a stalker of mine asked me what my age was and if I had any siblings, naturally I knew he was only going to use this info to be what we call in the industry a ****** bag, I naturally ignored him and decided I'd ask others myself! :)

So do ya ;)

I have five siblings, of which one is my twin brother; another of which was murdered back in 2001, but due to my morals and values must always be counted as if she were still alive...

Sheik

:the:
Yeah. I am the youngest of these. I have a brother, he's 17, and a sister who's 15 and another, uh, a half-sister who's 27. I think I have two distant siblings in there from my mom's ex-husband's wife, but I can't remember their names.

OH NO TOO MUCH PERSONAL INFORMATION

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I have five siblings, of which one is my twin brother; another of which was murdered back in 2001, but due to my morals and values must always be counted as if she were still alive...

I did not know about that. However, I do want to highlight something: no matter what happens, one always has their siblings, even if a sibling died.

That being said, I tengo 5 siblings.

Dan

Yeah. I am the youngest of these. I have a brother, he's 17, and a sister who's 15 and another, uh, a half-sister who's 27. I think I have two distant siblings in there from my mom's ex-husband's wife, but I can't remember their names.

OH NO TOO MUCH PERSONAL INFORMATION

This sounds like a rather interesting set of siblings I am happy for you. :)

Clank

Hmm
Well, I had hundreds of them, but since I was merely made good due to a defect in my mother, all of them were evil, thus I killed them all.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
A younger sister, two older sisters and an older brother. My and my younger sister are the only ones not in college! I'm #4 of 5. :>

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I have 3 sisters, all of whom are older than me, and all of whom live elsewhere. I technically have a brother, but he was miscarried 12 years before I was born, so I've never met him.

I also have 2 brother in laws, both much older than me.

I also have four people who I don't call my siblings, but are close enough to be considered as such. One is the daughter of my dad's last girlfriend, and 3 of them are the kids (2 girls and 1 guy, all older than me, and all massive Nintendo fanboys) of my dad's current girlfriend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom