• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Have Any Zelda Tattoos?

R

Ruzi

Does anyone have any zelda tattoos? Me and my sister are going to get some because zelda is our life since forever since she was born and I was 9 years old my parents used to play it when I was 9 lol from work haha. So it runs in the family? lmao.

My sister is going to get a small navi with my name inside the wing like my initial and I'm going to get a heart piece container, I'll show you which one, an in the heart I'm going to put a small letter A in disguise to represent her name. Its just something me an her been doing together for the past 17 years of her life. And well yeah. :)

00597.jpg

I just REALLY dont know where to put it.
Im going to ask them to make it iridescent just like the heart piece looks.
atw57q.png

Its so cute.

But I dont really know where to place it, My friend wants me to put it in the inside of my wrist on the back part but would it effect me getting a job in the health department in the future?
Plus it probably hurts like a ***** there.
I also dont know if its a good idea to put it on my upper chest. And on my upper back would probably look stupid. Where would you put it? And do you have a zelda tattoo? :)

Valexi

Hylian Thief
Not yet, but I plan to soon.
Nothing that's going to show outside the shirtline though, but I do want the Hylian crest on my back.
You do have to be really sure of what tattoos you're going to get and make sure to know your artist before getting the tattoo so you can know how it'll look.
A tattoo is a big committment, after all, so you have to make sure it's something you'll be happy with down the line.
I've been thinking about the tattoo I'm gonna get for 3 years now.
:)
Legend of Zelda was the first video game I've ever played, and it's played a large part of my life and still remains my favorite game series, so I'm quite sure I'm going to be happy with the tattoo I'm going to get.
But, if anyone is unsure, they could always go the safe route and get glow in the dark.

triforce-uv-tattoo_gazette_thumb.jpg

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
I have 6 tats, none are Zelda themed though (and none are visible if I'm wearing a short sleeve shirt)

To answer your question about your heart's location .. I suggest the outer ankle. Given the tattoo's design, it will look good there. As far as discretion goes, it's easy to cover up when needed (unlike the wrist like your friend suggested). And as far as pain, it's gonna hurt wherever you get it at, but from girls I've talked to who have ankle tats they said it's not that bad.

R

Ruzi

hey

Not yet, but I plan to soon.
Nothing that's going to show outside the shirtline though, but I do want the Hylian crest on my back.
You do have to be really sure of what tattoos you're going to get and make sure to know your artist before getting the tattoo so you can know how it'll look.
A tattoo is a big committment, after all, so you have to make sure it's something you'll be happy with down the line.
I've been thinking about the tattoo I'm gonna get for 3 years now.
:)
Legend of Zelda was the first video game I've ever played, and it's played a large part of my life and still remains my favorite game series, so I'm quite sure I'm going to be happy with the tattoo I'm going to get.
But, if anyone is unsure, they could always go the safe route and get glow in the dark.

triforce-uv-tattoo_gazette_thumb.jpg

Oh I know! I already have one tattoo on my back of my zodiac sign pisces. :)

this is off topic:

I got it from this really good artist that lives like 20 minutes away named Dave Frost. Im going to do the heart container piece Im going to ask if he can do my next one so it stays the same style.

2le4i0y.jpg

and the hyrulian crest is a really neat idea, alot of people usually want the zelda logo.

i want to get the triforce on my hand, only thing is unless i get it with the uv tattoo it might be harder to find jobs,
i may see if i can get the artist i go to (havent decided yet) can make it more unique cuz i want the triforce
i've been playing zelda since i was little and its a game i have always loved. and i think i decided i was gunna get it when i was like 12, i've held true (getting it done in jan hopefully)
i think it will go on the inside of my wrist on my right hand (left wrist is taken from my other tat)

they arent glow in the dark, well they are to a point but they are activated with UV lights, which is still awesome regardless

actually they have both. the glow-in-the-dark kind have some kind of radioactive chemical in it that makes it glow and has been known to cause cancer. Its basically the same stuff they use in glow-in-the-dark watches and other stuff like that. But the only thing that I read about that was wrong with the uv tattoos is that a lot of the time people's bodies reject it and cause complications so they usually have to get it removed.
But you are right about them being cool regardless. If there was actually anybody near where I live that would do uv tatts then i'd still might want to give it some thought but then chicken out, lol.:cucco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom