• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Have Any Suggestions for Making Pokemon Better?

Dragon Master

Master of Dragon Pokemon
My friends and I have had many discussions on the many improvements we desire for pokemon. We've also had a plethora of our own ideas for how the gameplay should be. Do you think friendship should be focused on rather than violence? Do you think Nintendo should create a whole new gaming experience for pokemon? If you have any ideas for a new pokemon that you want to share with the world post a picture, name, type, description, moveset, and etc.

TheMightyThor

The Thunder God
I like the idea of fusing pokemon together like Yu-Gi-Oh!'s (Polymerization) and DBZ's (Fusion Dance). I think this is 99.99% chance of not happening in the future pokemon games but cool to see what it would be like. Venustoise anyone!

I would like to see a 3D Console game, not like Colosseum or XD, but like the actual handheld pokemon games where you can customize your character, catch wild pokemon, gather badges, and eventually take on the Elite Four. I have always wanted to see that and think it would make an amazing experience!

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
that would be good to see, or perhaps , when use fly to transport yoursel somewhere, you would actually have to control your pokémon towards it's desination, ( a bit like in ranger ) , instead of teleporting you there, this could give nintendo a chance to invent a new type of battle , an air battle, imagine that , a battle in the clouds.

tetrafan

Zelda Fan Girl
I would like to be able choose the gender of the pokemon I'm going to breed. Except ones that are only Male or Female species.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom