• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Get Nosebleeds?

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Odd question I know, but do you get nosebleeds? If so, how often? Are they random, or can you predict whether or not you may get them, depending on other factors. For instance, I get nosebleeds, more so in the winter due to the air being quite dry.
What about you?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
It is rare for me to get nosebleeds, but I do get them occasionally. Usually, they occur when it is cold out, but I have noticed that they seem to come when I eat Sushi (maybe 1 in 4 times). Sometimes it's random though, so I don't really know.

Big Octo

=^)
I don't get them randomly. I have had them from being struck in the nose hard, as well as when I, uh "scratched" the inside of my nose a bit too... hard. However, I don't find myself, er, "scratching the inside of my nose" as often as I did when I was younger. Go figure.

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
Yes. YES. I get them all the time, more so during the summer. They tend to happen at the worst moments, too. For example, once, I was talking to my cousin about something. She was on the computer, and she was looking around for a manga to read. I felt the nosebleed coming, and at that moment, I turned to look at her screen -- there was a very revealing picture of a lady there. The nosebleed came at that moment, and it was also at that moment that my other male cousins came in the room and saw me have a nosebleed after looking at what what on the computer screen. Being a girl myself, this gave them the completely wrong idea.

I also get nosebleeds during school quite often. Particularly during science classes, though that's probably a coincidence. It's pretty annoying when you bleed all over your classwork, though.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I get them all the time, especially when I'm under the sun for too long. Sometimes, it's dry. Sometimes, it's wet. I am needed to get a lot of tissues for that, and it's frustrating. I could even get nose bleeds till I pass out, especially in school. I passed out around 20 times in my school lifetime, and it's really embarrassing, in my opinion, because some people think I'm dead.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
It's rare the time that I get them, but I did have a few not long ago at work. But before that, naw, it's a rare thing.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Just once. Right in the middle of teaching a class. Stuffed a kleenex up my nose and kept going.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Yes because I'm like every high schooler in anime who goes pantsu crazy and then has blood pour from his nose the second he sees a hot girl. Here's some proof.

tumblr_m9z9p5shGQ1r0jzs1o1_500.gif

Okay in all seriousness, I've never ever had a nosebleed. Like never. Never been punched in the face to have one or anything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom