• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Do You Ever Just Solely Listen To Music From The Series?

Beeker

Wild Card
I swear all I ever do is listen to video game OSTs, with Zelda being one of them. I don't as often as other games, but when a song gets stuck in my head, I go find an extended version and listen to it all day. There are some ALBW tracks that I've been listening to a lot lately, like the variations of Hilda's theme and the early game field music. <3

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I love music from The Legend of Zelda. My phone is filled solely with Zelda songs from the Symphony of the Goddesses soundtrack and the Ocarina of Time 3D soundtrack. My iPad has a total of 803 songs, the vast majority of which are Zelda music. However, there are also some songs from other franchises I enjoy, like Kid Icarus: Uprising, Rhythm Thief, Skyrim, and MLP: FiM. But yeah, it's primarily a mixture of Zelda tracks from the games and various fan remixes, like Twilight Symphony, CSGuitar, Theophany, and some others. I listen to them whenever I can. ^^

only with Twilight Princess, Majora's Mask, and Ocarina of Time. most other Zelda songs are either ****** (SS, ST, PH), or good while I'm playing the game (ALttP, ZeldaBLT/ALBW, OoX, TMC, etc). Of course all of it is imo, I shouldn't have to
B-But... ST has my favorite soundtrack in the whole series. :kawaii:

Keeseman

Smash is Life
I listen to ZREO all the time, especially Twilight Symphony or the Lon Lon Ranch theme, along with OoT, MM, and aLttP reorchestrated soundtracks. I listen to the original versions occasionally, but ZREO has always been the best.

Mr Reaper

Fear The Reaper
To be honest I usually listen to Final Fantasy's music in my free time instead, but when I do get in the mood for Zelda music, the originals usually bore me so I listen to covers and unique arrangements of the originals.

Therapist Bill

The Pianist
Yes!

I have to say, the soundtrack from the Zelda franchise is pretty awesome. I've bought almost every single OST from Zelda there is, excluding of course the games that I haven't yet played! :P
I am also passionate about music in general, so have taught myself some tracks on the piano (Favorite by far being the file selection screen from TP).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom