• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You/Did You Allow Your Mom to Save Your Cash?

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I actually do and only because she tends to send useful items to me, though in this new play through inHG that I'm experiencing she only sent me a moonstone and it's been all berries; I'm kind of annoyed at that fact.

Painmaster212

Spoony Bard
Yes i allowed her to just because of the free stuff ill get and sometimes you'll luck up and get something very useful :D but like you said its 80% berries anyways but free stuff is free am i right?

I did without realising it for most of the game. I don't generally look at the amount of money that I get, so I never noticed the "sent some to mom" message. I always just think, "Cool, now I can buy stuff". When I finally noticed, she had saved up several thousands of dollars.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Yes i allowed her to just because of the free stuff ill get and sometimes you'll luck up and get something very useful :D but like you said its 80% berries anyways but free stuff is free am i right?
Right you are. :)

I did without realising it for most of the game. I don't generally look at the amount of money that I get, so I never noticed the "sent some to mom" message. I always just think, "Cool, now I can buy stuff". When I finally noticed, she had saved up several thousands of dollars.
Indeed, and then you can use that money later in the game. Not that money is hard to come by, you can repeatedly challenge the Gentleman on Saturdays and stack up your cash. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom