• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Cry About Things That Happened in Your Life or Are Happening?

Dan

Well I try not to look back at tragic events as there is no use crying over spilled milk as they say. Although I will admit I did once cry over spilled milk. I will not cry over happenings in the now, As the male gender it is my role MY SOLE PURPOSE to not cry but to be a role model to the others around me and not cry. That my wee ones is what being a man is about!

Lewmonkaizer

luminouskaiser
I used to be a crybaby before, but now i rarely cry, the last time i cried was when my father died 2 years ago, after that, dunno why, but i stopped crying.

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
I try not to but I'm a rather gentle soul and I cry often... I actually cried this after noon which is sort of why I got cause I was looking for someone to talk to but I'm in China and everyones asleep now so... :( lol

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I tend to keep my feelings to myself and never talk to anyone about them. I rarely cry, but when I do it's never in public.

"Cry self to sleep" is always on my to-do list. :'D Kidding, of course. In all seriousness, I do cry quite a bit. About a range of topics. But I try (and quite often fail) to not to do it in public, so that I don't look like a trainwreck when interacting with other people.

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
I cry alot, I guess i'm a cry baby. lol i cried yesterday because an ex of mine is now in a relationship and I'm not lol. he was an A$$**** though! but i'm getting over that. I've been trough worse.
I cry about being confused about what I'm going to do with my life. there are so many options for me and I'm overwhelmed at what to choose lol. I cried about the navy because of the reason why I got discharged, I even cried because i finally got my own apartment! lol i can't handle change very well sometimes so i even cry if there is the slightest change in my life.
you would think I would be all cried out but nope! lol! i'm pretty sure I have more tears to spare lol!!
i'm trying to learn how to controll it but I honestly don't know how..

If I cry, it's usually at night. That's when my emotions come bursting through. I tend to not cry over my own situation, but the people I love. When my grandmother was hospitalized three weeks ago, I cried all night because I was worried about her well being, but luckily nothing bad occurred.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Nope, I can't say I do, haven't seriously cried in 5 years really. Maybe when I was little I did, but nowadays I don't.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Hmm I was wondering, do any of y'all see crying about stuff as a weakness? A couple of comment ssaid they don't do it in public but how come? Is it just to avoid all of that attention or do you feel vulnerable??

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
God, yes. Like, all the time. I even annoy myself with it but, I get teary-eyed over anything.

Answering Ventus' question, I don't see it as weakness but I can see many men think that way. They'll find it embarassing and stuff, and not feel it's a very 'manly' thing to do. :P

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
Yeah I cry, I kinda hate to admit this, but I can be a cry baby. But sometimes when life is going tough, the best thing to do is cry and just let out your frustrations/anger that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom