• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Care

I would imagine that not every conversation with your friends consists of all important questions about life, the universe, and everything, so the same would go here. It's fun to see what others have to say on random trivial matters. So I guess the answer to "Do I care?" is "Yes, to a small degree."

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I don't care about the opinions or personal lives of anyone on this forum other than my own. I'm only here for national security purposes.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I read those very fascinating threads for the sole reason of using the well thought out responses to blackmail people with. :)

REAL TALK

I, in all honesty, don't really care much at all what people have for breakfast. But, I don't care IRL when I ask the same question to people either. I see it as a way to make conversation, to promote activity. I don't approach people and be like "what time did you go to bed last night?" because I really don't care. I ask to get a discussion going. I see it as the exact same way on an internet forum.

Dan

I care about everything that's in this forum and its people. My life is dedicated to every single member of this forum and my happiness is directly connected to their happiness. The only member I LOVED was King Redead. I loved everything he did. Too bad he got banned tho.
So dan, what kind of t-shirt are you wearing right now? I'm intrigued. And also if c00lguy is around here I'd want to know if he went to his dentist today. He can't miss the appointment!

I'm wearing a T-shirt... in a similar fashion you wore at that family union, has a certain mark about it. ;)

@Little Gumball, Thank you for your input.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
NO I DON'T I REALLY DON'T THERE IS NO WORD IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE I KNOW OF THAT FULLY EXPRESS HOW FEW F***S I GIVE ABOUT THIS KINDA STUFF.

No offence if you created those threads.

Actually yes kind of offence because seriously of all the things in the world there are to discuss you choose mundane crap like what someone ate for breakfast????? Why?

P.S. They may be conversation starters that work IRL but this is not IRL this is ZD and surely the discussions are supposed to be actual discussions not statements of lame-*** fact that nobody cares about? We used to have good discussions here but now it's all that kinda **** and meh just no. I'm sorry if this offends anyone btw but you might have noticed I never respond to those threads and that's because I don't even click on them. I have been known to occasionally contribute to the Happy thread and so forth but that's because those are genuine threads people can contribute to.

Last edited:

Dan

I mostly go to em and read throu a few random posts when im extremely bored and need something away from everything to do.

If you are extremely bored I suggest you go on a quest to find a lady friend and or male friend. ;)
Anyway I would like to thank everyone that participated in this thread, you all did wonderful.

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Hope this isn't too late lol.

I kinda do kinda don't. Like... I don't wake up everyday thinking, "OMG TIME TO GO SEE WHAT *insert member here* IS GOING TO EAT. WOW SO EXCITED." But at the same time, I guess it's kind of interesting to see what's going on with our ZD friends in their outside lives. Idk.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Depends, If you mean "Do you care?" as in, "Do you try to butt into people's lives and force your opinions?" then no, I don't really care. People can do whatever they want.

But, if you mean "Do you care?" as in, "Are you really interested?", then I must say, yeah, somewhat. I mean, That's why I view other's posts. I'm slightly curious about what others have to say. I find it interesting, and I'm kind of looking for that one post that can make me laugh. (I've seen some funny ones) Even on topics that might seem boring, I'm still interested at some level, or else I wouldn't go into the tread. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom