• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

OoT-3DS Do I Have a Challnge for You! Some May Cry

LTTPLEGEND

Whispering Sword of Heros
Alright this challange is not for the faint of heart and who gives up easy and has all three game saves on there 3ds Ocarina of time regular quest and master quest used up all ready.
my fisrt challange is complete the first save file on both regular and master 100 % pretty easy right
Yea thats the easy part stage two is second file you are going to 3 heart the game no heart containers and no double defence at the end you can get every thing else no herat pices exept the only ones you can get with out going over is the quiver upgrade and the happ mask sales man heart pices only two you can get you can get all 4 bottles in the second file you CANOT USE MAGIC BEAN PLANTS also save before each boss room in case you acedently grab the heart container cuse you have to shut the game off and fight again now you thoght thats hard heh my final chalange im currently working on my self and if you can beat me to it or are stuck for i have memorized the whole game you are the winer but heres the last challenge
the last file im going to be nice and simple its a true test if you are a zelda master PLAY THOUGH WHOLE GAME 3 HEARTS NEVER GET THE BIG GORON SWORD NEVER UPGRADE YOUR EQUIPMENT YOU ONLY HAVE ONE BOTTLE OH AND THATS THE ONE FROM THE ZORAS DOMAIN WITH THE LETTER YOU HAVE TO GET NEVER GET A SINGLE GOLD SKULLTULA KILLED NO DOUBLE MAGIC ADDING TO THE BOTTLE ITS GOING TO BE EMPTY AT ALL TIMES NO DEKU STICK UPGRADES OR NUT UPGRADE NO ITEM UPGRADES NO MAGIC BEANS NO DOUBLE DEFENCE NO USEING THE TUNICS WHEN NEEDED YOU WILL DIVE WITH OUT IT IN FIRE TEMPLE NO GORON TUNIC IN WATER TEMPLE NO ZORA TUNIC FOR HALF OF DUNGEON I HAD TO MAKE IT POSSIABLE IN SHADOW TEMPLE NO EYE OF TRUTH AS WELL AS PLAYING THE SONG OF STORMS TO MAKE A BIG FAIRY APEAR TO REFILLL YOUR MAGIC FOR YOU WILL BE ALOLWED TO GET DINS FIRE AND FAROS WIND FINAL BOSS NO NARU'S LOVE FOR YOU ARE NOT EVEN ALOWED TO GET IT I KNOW ITS LOOKS LIKE IM COMPLETLY IN SANE BUT IM NOT DONE YOU ARE ALLOWED TO USE THE MIRROR SHEID ONCE YOU GET IT BUT THE MAGIC ARROWS ONLY IN DUNGEONS A MAXIMUM OF 5 SHOTS IS ALOWED IN EACH AND IF YOU CAN DO ALL THIS BE FORE ME FOR IM AT THE SPRIT TEMPLE AND ITS BEEN 6MOUNTHS ON MY MASTER QUEST 3rd SAVE AND IM ALL MOST DONE

so who has the corage power or even any wisdon to try this
thanks for the time
LTTPLEGEND[:)]

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
So, in short, this is a minimalist run right? Yeah, I've done these before. They're lots of fun! For a typical Zelda player, they'll have quite a bit of trouble even in Ocarina of Time. However, with time, practice and perseverance, a minimalist run will become like child's play! ;)

Keep the challenges coming, LTTPLEGEND!

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
the last challenge
the last file im going to be nice and simple its a true test if you are a zelda master PLAY THOUGH WHOLE GAME 3 HEARTS NEVER GET THE BIG GORON SWORD NEVER UPGRADE YOUR EQUIPMENT YOU ONLY HAVE ONE BOTTLE OH AND THATS THE ONE FROM THE ZORAS DOMAIN WITH THE LETTER YOU HAVE TO GET NEVER GET A SINGLE GOLD SKULLTULA KILLED NO DOUBLE MAGIC ADDING TO THE BOTTLE ITS GOING TO BE EMPTY AT ALL TIMES NO DEKU STICK UPGRADES OR NUT UPGRADE NO ITEM UPGRADES NO MAGIC BEANS NO DOUBLE DEFENCE NO USEING THE TUNICS WHEN NEEDED YOU WILL DIVE WITH OUT IT IN FIRE TEMPLE NO GORON TUNIC IN WATER TEMPLE NO ZORA TUNIC FOR HALF OF DUNGEON I HAD TO MAKE IT POSSIABLE IN SHADOW TEMPLE NO EYE OF TRUTH AS WELL AS PLAYING THE SONG OF STORMS TO MAKE A BIG FAIRY APEAR TO REFILLL YOUR MAGIC FOR YOU WILL BE ALOLWED TO GET DINS FIRE AND FAROS WIND FINAL BOSS NO NARU'S LOVE FOR YOU ARE NOT EVEN ALOWED TO GET IT I KNOW ITS LOOKS LIKE IM COMPLETLY IN SANE BUT IM NOT DONE YOU ARE ALLOWED TO USE THE MIRROR SHEID ONCE YOU GET IT BUT THE MAGIC ARROWS ONLY IN DUNGEONS A MAXIMUM OF 5 SHOTS IS ALOWED IN EACH AND IF YOU CAN DO ALL THIS BE FORE ME FOR IM AT THE SPRIT TEMPLE AND ITS BEEN 6MOUNTHS ON MY MASTER QUEST 3rd SAVE AND IM ALL MOST DONE

so who has the corage power or even any wisdon to try this
thanks for the time
LTTPLEGEND[:)]

Please, I do this in my sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom