• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern Dislike in Spirit Tracks

What do you dislike in Spririt Tracks

• Pan Flute

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spirit Train

• Controlling Phantom Zelda

• Tower of the spirits

• Total voters

ALTTP

Vaati wants you
It's still my favorite DS game ever made, with the possible exeption of Phantom Hourglass, but i want to know what you dislike, i dislinke all of them personally

Exept for the tower................................

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Although ST is probably my favorite Zelda game next to TP, I had to say the Spirit Train. The train was fun, but it was a little too slow and when you battle the rocktites, espesially the rocktites, the canon sometimes hits the eye or right next to it. Even if the stylus is aligned with the DS.

WOO-HOO 300 posts!

tetrafan

Zelda Fan Girl
The Spirit Flute .The songs you have to play to unlock the tracks sometimes dont work even if you play it perfectly :mad: so you spend hours on it. then you do it randomly and it works!:huh:

zeldakid895

Zelda's Kid
Some songs on the flute were really hard to play, which made the game a bit less enjoyable. Also, the train was too slow, which made the game a bit more boring.

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
Personally, I loved everything about Spirit Tracks. I thought it was the best Zelda game since The Wind Waker. You know why? Because Miyamoto was behind it the whole time, alas, that is a story for another time.
Back on topic... My only gripe with it is that the Spirit Flute didn't pick up breath very well. Oh, and I suppose the train could have been a little faster, but it's still an enjoyable experience.
Oh yeah x2, it bothers me that that boar lumberjack guy never finished his job and went home. He's eternally building a fence, and the townsfolk think it's the greatest thing since sliced bread.

S

Skyward

To be honest, even though it was my first Zelda, the train is my biggest complaint, along with the Lokomo flute songs 3:
The train could be a little faster, and those songs get on my nerves! You play it perfectly, and hours later you just randomly blow and
omigosh, it worked!

The worst part in Spirit Tracks for me was the Tower of Spirits. I felt it was more of an annoyance than anything else. The Tower of Spirits seemed to lack the interest and challenge that Phantom Hourglass's Temple of the Ocean King had. Collecting the tears of light was tedious. The use of Phantoms was boring. There were many things that were not fun at all, especially in the later parts of the tower. I would have liked this central dungeon more if it had been like the Temple of the Ocean King. The Temple of the Ocean King was fun. The Tower of Spirits was not.

Last edited:

Kybyrian

There were a lot of things that I didn't like about Spirit Tracks, but I suppose I'll stick to what we have on the options.

I never really had a problem with the Pan Flute, it always worked very well for me. The only thing I ever had trouble using in the game that should have been easy was drawing the symbols on doors. It took me exactly 48 tries (I counted) to draw a symbol on a door because it apparently wasn't the right symbol. It was ridiculous. It expected you to get every little pixel right, apparently.

The Spirit Train was probably my biggest dislike in the game. The travel was slow and boring, and the enemies did nothing to help that. The only thing the enemies did was make sure that I couldn't set my DS down somewhere and go grab something to drink or whatever and wait for me to arrive at my destination. Instead they made me slave over the DS and wait for the train to arrive. The portals were helpful, I suppose, but I didn't find the locations incredibly convenient half the time and the travel was still incredibly boring.

The Tower of Spirits is another thing that I disliked, but definitely not as much as the Spirit Train. I just find central dungeons in general a horrible idea, but at least it wasn't quite as annoying or repetitive as The Temple of the Ocean King. I completely dislike the idea of having to go to one place over and over again after each dungeon. It starts to seem more like a boring task rather than trying to enjoy a game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom