• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dirty Jokes in Zelda

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Often times in media directed at children, there is that one moment or comment that goes right over the kids head but gives the parents and adults a good laugh. It can also leave you wondering, "WTF were they thinking?"

So have you found anything like that in a Zelda game?

The Great Fairies in BotW... when the screen goes black children would just think that they're upgrading Link's armour, but it's obviously intended to make adults think that something else is going on.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
There is also the Poe collector who says if he had Links looks he would be in a very different kind of business and then chuckles to himself in a perverted way. That very different kind of business would be assumed to be sexual in nature by adults playing the game but children wouldn't get that impression. Well most of them anyway.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Obviously Cia in Hyrule Warriors/Legends: "Oh ho! Link! Did you get a shiny new sword? Mmm, I'd like to see it...Come to me!" I think most people get the impression ...
Or Cia towards Volga:"Why don't you cool down? It's embarrassing to see you talk so big and perform so poorly."
Also Cremia hugging Link in MM after he saved them from the Brothers. We could all see where his face went. And the comment shown as she hugs him. "You feel all warm and fuzzy! Inside! Sigh... You could get used to this!"

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
Wasn't the hippo in links awakening, the one that was being painted in animal village, heavily censored for the Europe release and originally had boobs?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Surprised no one remember the prostitute from Zelda 2 who'd "heal" link in towns.
zelda-prostitutes.jpg

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
I'm surprised no one mentioned Nabooru. I would have expected her to be the most widely cited example of this.

"Well...anyway... I want to ask you a favor... Will you go through this tiny hole and get a treasure that's inside?"

"If you can successfully get the Silver Gauntlets... I'll do something great for you!"

"(after giving Link the Spirit Medallion) If only I knew you would become such a handsome man, I should have kept the promise I made back then..."

I might be reading too much into the first one, but the last two didn't go over my head even as a kid...

Obviously Cia in Hyrule Warriors/Legends: "Oh ho! Link! Did you get a shiny new sword? Mmm, I'd like to see it...Come to me!" I think most people get the impression ...
Or Cia towards Volga:"Why don't you cool down? It's embarrassing to see you talk so big and perform so poorly."
Also Cremia hugging Link in MM after he saved them from the Brothers. We could all see where his face went. And the comment shown as she hugs him. "You feel all warm and fuzzy! Inside! Sigh... You could get used to this!"

Hyrule Warriors was nothing but smut, unless i'm missing something Cia seemed to want Link as her personal sex slave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom