• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Oracle Of Seasons/Ages Dimetri not appearing in the sunken city

Dimitri is not showing up at the house outlined in the guide. I have gotten the berries off of the tree and attempted to use the flute. Did I miss something?

You should try this. I believe this is required so that you don't miss the gale seeds which are two screens east and one screen north of your meeting with Dimitri.
Even with the seeds caught, it doesn’t spawn any longer, starting to think it may be a bug from the NSO emulation since there are no other reports from this happening in the internet and the post is recent, so I’m supposing OP is also playing on the switch.

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
Even with the seeds caught, it doesn’t spawn any longer, starting to think it may be a bug from the NSO emulation since there are no other reports from this happening in the internet and the post is recent, so I’m supposing OP is also playing on the switch.
I really hope this isn't true. These games deserve to be played and such a glitch will prevent thousands of people from getting to experience OoS. Can Nintendo seriously not find a single individual solitary person to play test Zelda games before they publish them. Pay me, I'll play test them! I've played OoS via 3DS (official Nintendo emulation) and didn't have this Dimitri issue, I don't see why it would be an issue on the Switch.

I really hope this isn't true. These games deserve to be played and such a glitch will prevent thousands of people from getting to experience OoS. Can Nintendo seriously not find a single individual solitary person to play test Zelda games before they publish them. Pay me, I'll play test them! I've played OoS via 3DS (official Nintendo emulation) and didn't have this Dimitri issue, I don't see why it would be an issue on the Switch.
At this point, I think I might try another file from scratch, not an ideal scenario but I don’t see a way to solve the problem and Nintendo ain’t gonna fix it anytime soon.

@DanteJo94 I had the same issue. I think it is because we have the Dimitri horn. Doesn't really make sense for us to be using him, then find him washed on the shore. You can use him in Sunken City by riding him from the river, picking him up with the bracers and throwing him over the gap you jump over to see the Moblin fort and get to Sunken City.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom