• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WW-Wii U Digital Version Glitch?

I'm playing the digital version right now and I seem to be stuck. But I don't think I should be. I'm trying to get to the Forest Haven but the King of Red Lions won't let me sail south. I've already completed Dragon Roost Cavern, I got the Wind's Requiem from Zephos, and the area I need to go to is highlighted on my map. But every time I try to sail south or southeast, the King of Red Lions says it's too soon for me to go this direction and I need to go in the direction of the area marked on my map. But I AM going that way! I'm totally confused. Am I missing something? I've watched/read walkthroughs online and I'm not forgetting anything. I even got the Song of Passing and the King of Red Lions won't let me go further in the day or the night.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
How far to the south are you actually going? Sometimes you may be sailing farther than you actually need to be; don't go to the EXACT area highlighted on your sea chart. ^^

Did you use the Wind Waker to change the wind direction to south? I'm sure I did this once or twice in the original GC version, and it was because I'd forgotten to change wind direction. Otherwise I'm afraid I can't think what the problem is.

Thanks for your help guys! :)

Basically, you can't go south at this point in the game from windfall, only dragon roost. I'm now at forest haven!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom