• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Did You Know...?

Wow, I had a similar experience happen when my older sister was murdered. Although I cried, a lot actually, but not as much as I did when I loss my tortoise, Wartortle... /weird

Did you know that of the 50 U.S. States, roughly 1/3 of them start with the letters, M(8) and N(8)?

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
How would i know that?

Did you know 44% of kids watch television before they go to sleep?

(Literally. You guys need to stop posting personal facts about yourself. The whole point of this thread is to post unusual or crazy facts that people may or may not know about. Not personal stuff like "Did you know i can wake up at 4:00 AM?". Stuff like that is stupid and very unnecessary to this thread. So please guys, cool it.)

Last edited:

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
I did.

Did you know that the second best selling game of all time is Jenga? (Jenga is a Swahili word, meaning "to build.")

Ndio!

Did you know that the deepness of the male voice is partially determined by the amount of testosterone levels during puberty?

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
That is false. The process of light scattering off the different gas molecules in the atmosphere makes it blue.
No i did not.

Did you know that Canada is an Indian words meaning "Big village"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom