• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Did You Know...?

Nicole

luke is my wife
Yes, I did know that, actually.

Did you know that you cannot stick out your tongue and look at the ceiling at the same time? This is due to a certain muscle in your neck which connects the two.

Did you also know that 95% of the idiots reading this will try it and find out I was lying? :xd:

C

Caleb, Of Asui

That was kind of mean. ._.

Did you know that the joints in your middle finger and ring finger are connected? Meaning that if you spread your hand out on a flat surface (palm down) with the middle finger folded inward, you can't move your ring finger.

Big Octo

=^)
No he wasn't! A believe a Russian man did first.
Did you know that people swallow a few spiders every year when they are asleep?

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
No I didn't and if he wasn't then who was?

Did you know that 1 butterfly can change wind patterns so that a Tropical Storm is created in the Gulf of Mexico.

C

Caleb, Of Asui

I did not know that.

Did you know that on average two people die a year due to flatulence (farting)?

Big Octo

=^)
No, but how?

Did you know that in the last stage of hypothermia, your body rushes hot blood throughout your circulatory system in a last-ditch effort to warm you up?

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Yes, I did know that. (Deletes page from history, opens up Hypothermia in Wikipedia, reads it, comes back here and posts)

Did you know that ever since Marios Debut, he has appeared in over 200 video games?

C

Caleb, Of Asui

No, but I could have figured it out on my own.

Did you know that all you need is love?

C

Caleb, Of Asui

I didn't know you could pre-order it already.

Did you know that there's a gay character in EarthBound? (Tony, Jeff's roommate in Winters.)

No, that's cool.
Did you know that Capcom's Street Fighter® character, Zangief, is rumored to be gay? (lol at pointless registered trademark symbol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom