• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Did you have any Zelda Toys?

I never had any Zelda Figures i want to buy a Link Figure soon did you have any Zelda Figures/Toys?

NastyLesley

Goth catboy thingy
When I was a lad I had action figures of Young Zelda and Impa as they appeared in Ocarina of Time. I seem to recall them coming with a white horse but my memory is rather fuzzy. Unless we count Amiibo that's all I've ever owned in the way of Zelda toys.

I had 3 pack of Ocarina of Time figures back around 1999, I think I found it as Pic 'n' Save (now Big Lots).

Other odd gaming figures I had: Mega Man and Protoman from the Ruby-Spears Cartoon, Leon and the licker from RE2, the Tyrant from RE1, Jimmy Lee from Double Dragon, and some Sonic McDonalds toys. And the first Lara Croft figure (more of a non-posable statue) that was released, I was a big fan of the early Tomb Raiders. I still have that one in storage somewhere.

My mom and dad also helped me make a Master Sword replica out of a dowel and some wood scraps, and it was painted to match the Ocarina of Time sword.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom