• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Did you ever have console arguments at school?

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
There's always been the console wars at schools since the days of Sega and Nintendo, people just like their branded technology. Have you ever had any debates or arguments with schoolmates over which system was better at the time? Whether it's a small conversation or an actual heated argument.

The only time I can think of for me was 11th grade, these guys I knew were all about the Xbox 360 and they knew I liked the PS3, so there was a couple times where they got on me for that and the whole thing was just ridiculous. It was all for fun though and they were just messing around, it's just funny how they were touting the 360 for multiplayer games and I'm like, I don't even play multiplayer. That same year I remember a classmate at the table I was in was touting the PS3, and I had one so I was good there, ha.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
guys at school had the olatstation and i had my lil ds i just played my games....

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I didn't get much exposure to gaming debates from peers, and that was what drove me to seek out ways to talk about the games I liked online. I do remember in Middle-school and High-school though that most gamers were of the consensus that the Xbox 360 was superior to the PS3, but the big debate was always surrounding the inconvience of console exclusive games, and everyone trashed on the Wii U throughout my High-school years.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
I didn't get much exposure to gaming debates from peers, and that was what drove me to seek out ways to talk about the games I liked online. I do remember in Middle-school and High-school though that most gamers were of the consensus that the Xbox 360 was superior to the PS3, but the big debate was always surrounding the inconvience of console exclusive games, and everyone trashed on the Wii U throughout my High-school years.
I remember hearing the perpetual "Wii U have no game"
although at the end of its life there were quite a few games

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
Not until I was in the Army. My platoon was in our platoon office when one of the soldiers brought up how they'd been playing Fortnite on their Xbox One. I mentioned that I too had been playing Fortnite, but on my Switch. He scoffed at this, acting as if I wasn't really playing Fortnite if I was doing so on a Switch.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Not until I was in the Army. My platoon was in our platoon office when one of the soldiers brought up how they'd been playing Fortnite on their Xbox One. I mentioned that I too had been playing Fortnite, but on my Switch. He scoffed at this, acting as if I wasn't really playing Fortnite if I was doing so on a Switch.
Well he had to find a tv to play!?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom