• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Did I 100%'d It???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just beat Skyward Sword and I think I 100%'d it, but I'm not really sure.

*I have all the Pieces of Heart plus the 2 medals.
*I have all 5 bottles.
*I have all the upgrades.
*I found all Godess Cubes and opened all the chests.
*I found all Gratitude Crystals and turned Batreaux into a human.
*I bought averything at Beedle's Shop.
*I have the Hylian Shield.

There are some things I know I haven't done, but I think they don't matter for completenig the game:
*I didn't finish the entire Boss Challenge (just up to get the Hylian Shield)
*I didn't replay any of the Silent Realms.
*I didn't play Strich's Bug-catching game (just to get Beedle´s Bettle back)

If there any upgrades beside the shields; bomb bags, quivers etc.; items; please let me know.

If you think I should do any of the things I listed or if you think I'm missing something, please let me know as well.

Thanks.

H

harda toenail

That sounds right to me. I guess you could raise all the gossip stones. I would get beedle's beetle also. I consider boss challenge a different task not relating to the game. 100% means different things to different people. I think you have quite an accomplishment considering how long the game has been out

Maybe I'll try the Gossip Stones thing. I already got Beedle's Beetle, you need it for Gratitude Crystals.

skybird11

state alchemist
hero mode might be a better acheivment. also, you could buy bomb bags and quivers until you have 99(or whatever the max is, if there is a max) of each type of ammo

You are now done with normal mode, time to move on to heros mode :D (but before you do make a copy of your file so your hard work doesn't poof away like mine :p

I just completed normal mode, I'll try Hero Mode later; and when I do, I'll put it down there in my signature just like I did with OOT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom