• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

DGN Open - Mario Kart 8 Tournament Every Weekend

Sheik

:the:
[video=youtube;vMau8kqe-oM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMau8kqe-oM&feature=kp[/video]

Isn't it possible to upload races to YouTube? Or can you not with online races? I was thinking, maybe the tournament races could be uploaded onto the Internet, like Pokemon X and Y battles. If that's possible, I mean.

ooo a DGN tourney, sounds interesting, and at 1pm or 9pm GMT over here, that just about works for me. having the tournament at 2pm Pacific time works best for me. looking forward to tearing up the track with my fav Character! ^_^

Registered to the chat BTW.

Oh, yay. I might take part in these from time-to-time, I suppose. I mean, everything seems to go wrong for me when I race online, but oh well. xD I'll join the community when I play later tonight (I seriously just woke up because I stayed up 'til dawn racing last night and slept for, like, 12 hours because I'm sick). So, I probably won't get to race with you guys today. But hopefully, this community will stay alive longer than the MK7 one did. Thanks, Lockitu.

Last edited:

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
well nobody showed up at 1, so I'm gonna leave it open for the rest of the day. Please join the chat (and stay there - someone keeps joining and leaving before I get a chance to say hi) so we can coordinate.

well nobody showed up at 1, so I'm gonna leave it open for the rest of the day. Please join the chat (and stay there - someone keeps joining and leaving before I get a chance to say hi) so we can coordinate.

That will probably be me. I'm having some difficulties getting to grips with the whole thing.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
So I realized that these tournaments are basically the same thing as MK7 Communities. For now I'll open it up throughout the whole weekend, but I can see how having specific times can get more people involved in the races.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
Good idea.

I'll be hanging out in the tourny waiting room most of today while doing other things. Pop in when you get the chance and hopefully I'll notice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom