• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Destiny's Trading Thread

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Allllrighty. This is basically what I can breed, offer, or what I want.
Legenderies

Cobalion - THAT 1
Ability: Justified Nature: Relaxed
Level: 42
COOL / 51640
IVs (if applicable): Not sure
EVs (if applicable): UT
Moveset:
- Focus Blast
- Poison Jab
- Iron Head
- Volt Switch
(I have no clue about this one, got it in a trade)

Cobalion - Cobaltium
Ability: Justified Nature: Rash
Level: 42
ALEX / 01522
Moveset:
- Helping Hand
- Retaliate
- Iron Head
- Sacred Sword

Regular Trades

Ninetales - Ninetales
Ability: Flash Fire: Quirky
Level: 50
MICHEAL / 24209
Moveset:
- Ember
- Quick Attack
- Confuse Ray
- Safe Guard

Leafeon - Leafeon
Ability: Leaf Guard Nature: Serious
Level: 34
(Some Japanese thing) / 49799
EVs (if applicable): Unknown
Moveset:
- Shadow Ball
- Razor Leaf
- Quick Attack
- Synthesis

Lickitung
Ability: Oblivious Nature: Timid
Level: 50
GOTCHER / 32853
Moveset:
- Chip Away
- Me First
- Refresh
- Screech

Heracross - Scarhino
Ability: Swarm Nature: Relaxed
Level: 64
ALEX / 01522
EVs (if applicable): Unknown
Moveset:
- Close Combat
- Reversal
- Feint
- Megahorn

Multiples
Alright these ones I will specify when asked, I have way too many to list. Here we go:
Two Unkown, Several Munchlax, Wrumple, Houndour, Castform, Eevee, Shieldon, Lapras.

Breedable
Pokemon that I can breed:
Eevee, Rufflet, any starter from any Gen, Phione, Larvesta, Bonsly, Riolu, Zoura, Lapras, Togepi any Pokemon seen above this excluding legendaries. If you would like a specific move bred in I can see what I can do, same goes for nature. No guarantees.

Feel free to inquire about any Pokemon listed. Also some of my Pokemon have the PKRS, if you would like to know about that, also feel free to ask.

Want List
Legendaries:
Who doesn't like these guys? The ones I want are basically for collection so nature doesn't matter, as long as it's not hacked, I'll accept any of these.

Latias
Entei
Jirachi
Deoxys
Rayquaza
Kyroge
Groudon
Any of those Regi's

Regular
Meowth, doesn't matter what's up with it. Need it for payday.
Roselia Preferably Modest, if not, I'll just breed it.
Bagon - Modest/Timid, if not I'll breed.
Wynaut - Wynaut?
Go ahead and try and suggest anything else I might like, like evolved forms of those Pokemon, or whatever you have also don't be intimidated by the huge list of legendaries, it's just what I'm willing to accept. :). I only own Black. (Lame) For your convenience, a my friend code shall be displayed below in LARGE TEXT.

FC: 5458 0065 3562

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I have any of the legendaries available, except Arceus, I haven't gotten a hold of one just yet. What would you want in exchange for Cobalion? Pm me or whatever if you want to set up a trade. Hm, now that the pokemon section has been added I think I will add my FC in my siggy.

Edit--Never mind, found out that's another pokemon I can't have. :( I have a Roselia, Bagon and wynaut, don't know their nature, though, I will probably take a look and edit this. If you want to trade, just let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Well you are in Luck! I got a Kyogre and a Groudon for ya.
To make it better, Kyorge = Modest and Groudon = Mild! Both are untouched and legit of course.

I think i still got some other legendaries you want in my Diamond and Platinum file. I need to check that and transfer it to B/W. I will notify you once i checked it.

As for what i want...yeah dunno if its hard or easy for you to obtain, but i only need a couple of items. But yeah im too short on BP's and kinda lazy to do battle subway over and over. Don't know what i exactly needed, because i havnt touched the game in ages. I'm going to pick it up again though. One thing i certainly need is a Flame Orb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom