• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Destiny's Graphics

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Josie.png

There ya go
AWESOME I love it Destiny I love it

Hi Destiny :D
I have to say that you're one of the best signature makers I have ever seen and I've been on a fair few forums!
I was just wondering if you could make me one? It's not urgent, so you can take your time.
Could it have a grassy/foresty background, with a little bit of a Triforce pattern at some place (only slightly though) and Skyward Sword Link in an actiony pose? If i's too much, don't worry. Thank you very much :)

Wow! I love it, it looks amazing! I especially like how the Triforce is faded into the background and the render of Link is really good! Thank you very much Destiny, it was worth the wait :) I'll definitely ask you if I ever need another signature.

Caeda

Keyblade Master
Hi! I really like your sigs, and I want to request one.

I would like a picture of TP or SSBB Zelda and the Hylian royal family symbol behind her. I want the background to be light purple, and I don't really care about text. Just so you know, it's not urgent (I'm not even gonna be on until Saturday) so take your time.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Okay. Sounds good, I'll have it done my Saturday, or Sooner.
;D

ahhhhhhSkywardSwordSig.png

Best signature I have EVER made. I want to have babies with it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom