• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Destiny's Graphics

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Hey, Destiny.

Can I please request a signature made with some of the eeveelutions? I'll leave it pretty much up to you, as long as it has some of/all of the various eeveelutions in it. Could the colour scheme possibly be blue, though? And Meego being the only text. Thanks~

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
So.. I figured I'd start taking requests again, as it's good practice for me.
A couple of things though, no more than two renders, it's gets too difficult.
Also, no avatar requests, I kind of suck at them, sorry. D:
But other than that ask away, I even do user bars. Since I'm going through all this trouble, might as well up date the thread.
34hxtsy.png

dnh6o0.png

1z2ktqb.jpg

25a0raq.png

That is awesome work! And thank you for it. If you ever get the time, could you make me one saying "Dekunub" along with Deku-Link, and some other pic of Link? I understand you'd have tons of requests, but I'd switch back and forth between these two. It's just so awesome, the one you made me, I thought you could maybe do one more, if willing. and also if you have time/remember.

Hero

Prince of *drum roll*
I love your works 0_0
How do you find renders? I can never seem to find a good render, and most of the time I settle for something Zelda because I have no clue what to look for xP

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Hey there Destiny, I'd like to ask for a signature.

I just want a Spirit Tracks signature with Link playing the spirit flute and ghost Zelda. A background that matches the game works. Just be creative :)

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
I love your works 0_0
How do you find renders? I can never seem to find a good render, and most of the time I settle for something Zelda because I have no clue what to look for xP

Just google 'Link render' or 'Link .png' and you should get something

Nice one Des. Oh Hero, go on Planet Renders, you can find tons of renders there
Last I checked the whole place was down.

Hey there Destiny, I'd like to ask for a signature.

I just want a Spirit Tracks signature with Link playing the spirit flute and ghost Zelda. A background that matches the game works. Just be creative
Sure I'll get it done int he next few days, midterms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom