• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Demon Lord Ghirahim Ancestor of the Twili?

H

Hellfe

So basically the Ghirahim is part of a tribe. and being a bad guy and all he most likely has DARK POWERS. Which is what the Twilis have. And seeing as its going to be the first game in the timeline*. So i think we will be seeing some evidence of the twilight realm and the creation of majora's mask & the fused shadows. Im so frickin' excited.

*yes its going to be first in any time line you put in it because it has the creation of the master sword. stfu people who put it anywhere else :)

I can tell by your post count and Join Date that you are new here at ZD. You should have made use of the Search feature, because there are many threads on the exact topic you posted. :yes:

Speaking on that: Yeah a lot of people believe that Skyward Sword might feature, or reference, the Dark Intelopers, who became the Twili Tribe. Many people think Lord Ghirahim might belong to that group or that he's at least somehow connected to it. Keep in mind, though, this hardly an established fact, so it's wise to not treat it as such...as your post kinda does... :)

Ganondorf would have to be in Skyward Sword, which is impossible. Besides, that doesn't need to be overused. We've already seen it twice.

Basically agreed. We will obviously get some BS on Ganondorf (I think it was you that gave me that link, thanks!) which I look forward to because we have little knowledge of his past, aside from his lust for a better land than the desert.

Hero's Shade

Do not falter my child...
So basically the Ghirahim is part of a tribe. and being a bad guy and all he most likely has DARK POWERS. Which is what the Twilis have. And seeing as its going to be the first game in the timeline*. So i think we will be seeing some evidence of the twilight realm and the creation of majora's mask & the fused shadows. Im so frickin' excited.

*yes its going to be first in any time line you put in it because it has the creation of the master sword. stfu people who put it anywhere else :)

You've correctly stated that SS is the beginning of the timeline, yet in your sig you have placed MC between OoT and SS despite them being confirmed as sequels to eachother.

Very little is EVER confirmed officially by Nintendo, but you've made a mistake.

Regardless, welcome to the forums. (not as if I'm new or anything...)

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
He could be a servant of a Ganon or a demon king like ganon who is the predecessor to Ganondorf, but the Ganondorf we know is unlikley to be born in this game. If this is true I doubt they will do it like zant as that was not well recieved. Ghirahim should have excellent character development and not just be cast aside as a villain like zant.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
He could be a servant of a Ganon or a demon king like ganon who is the predecessor to Ganondorf, but the Ganondorf we know is unlikley to be born in this game. If this is true I doubt they will do it like zant as that was not well recieved. Ghirahim should have excellent character development and not just be cast aside as a villain like zant.

One thing's for sure. He's either part of a group that has no leader, or the Dark Tribe will play out with the King of Darkness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom