• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Deleting YouTube Channel

General Skel

Stalfos!!!
I go to YouTube and click "sign in". I type in the email and password and then it brings me to a page that says:

Use YouTube as...
* ~~~~~~

* General Skel
#$%^$#T%@gmail.com

The 1st one on the list is going to be my new YT account. The 2nd one has my forum\gmail name and the email address. What will happen if I delete the second one? Will the 1st one also get deleted? I believe the top one was created after the bottom one.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Are these two connected together? Because if they are not then the second one won't be deleted. I haven't logged into youtube for ages. I mostly go check there without logging in

Clank

Hmm
Now before I start I will say that I don't know for sure about this, but if I recall correctly it won't allow you to just delete the youtube account tied to your Gmail, but I may be wrong.

The easiest way to find out is to try, the one thing about Google is they are always clear about what will be deleted, so you can always try that.

But yeah, I don't think they allow you to just delete your primary channel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom