• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Deimos-Remus's Artwork: LoZ Enemies

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
Hey guys, I just recently found this artist at deviantART and he is absolutely amazing. Some of the best fan artwork I have ever seen. Check out his own gallery here at Zelda Dungeon

http://www.zeldadungeon.net/Image-Gallery.php?level=album&id=92

The artwork is amazing and I don't even know if I can pick a favorite. What I like best about his art, is that even the simple enemies such as a Peahat or a LikeLike look just awesome. The Lynel and Octorok both stand out to me as well. The Lanmola is also one of my favorites.

Great job all around though and I cannot wait to see the rest of his renditions of the enemies and bosses.

LANZZ

Scarecrow
Yes, i agree with you mases. All of this artworks is amazing. My favorite is moblin.....

octorok74

TETTAC
Wow, just wow. These pieces are worthy of an art show. The detail is incredible. I love how with the like-like you can see a shield faintly.

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
It just occurred to me now. But the Gel and Zol make me think of Grimer and Muk from pokemon. They look so great!

Although the Zol in his artwork also resembles the new sand enemy in Spirit Tracks. Where you needed to use the Sand Wand to turn them into a statue of sorts.

LANZZ

Scarecrow
New LoZ artworks from Deimos-Remus...

Battle_at_Death_Mountain_by_Deimos_Remus.jpg

loz__darknut_commission_by_deimos_remus-d391m8r.jpg

Zelda_Sketches_by_Deimos_Remus.jpg

LOZ__Old_Man_Profile_by_Deimos_Remus.jpg

I love his work! He is like a great person on Zeldauniverse to ask for advice on graphic and regular pictures. He even helped me with s few of my picture's, (Zombie's, monster's, hand's, etc.)
I absolutely love his work, if I remember correctly, his Zelda picture was pretty acurate, and he makes his work more lifelike and that's how he makes it so cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom