• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Defeated the Game

as the title says, i defeated the game. Lol ok but with all seriousniess though Defeated is a little game i play with my cousin when we're bored, you pick the most obscure crossover fights you can think of and when you pick the winner you explain how the character won, and you can pick any characters from anime, movies, video games, ect. just have fun

Pac-Man vs. the dot from Pong

winner: the Dot from Pong won by taking out the sticks from Pong, took the score numbers, demolished them into pieces. and attatched the pieces together with the sticks to make nunchuks and took down Pac-Man

H

Honey Pie

Samus Aran vs. Frogger

The winner? Frogger! He's immune to Chozo technology and his spit can cause brain cancer.

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
Tom Nook from Animal Crossing vs. Light Yagami from Death Note.

Weiner: Tom Nook! Light does not know that Tom's name is actually Bob so his usual "Write your name in his Death Note" tactics didn't work. Then Tom chopped him into many pieces with one of the axes in his shop.

Peeps1080

Not the marshmallow
Majora's Mask Skullkid vs. Tingle

Tingle was so annoying the mask ripped off skullkid to escape, and Tingle, being so stupid caught it and put it on. He killed Skullkid then the rest of Termina.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom