• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

DEATH.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
I saw this game at the TV Tropes member games forums and realized I couldn't properly participate in it because I don't know a lot of the people there well yet. So, I thought I'd bring it here, since I know most people to some degree here, and many know me.

Anyway, this is a morbid game. You pretend that the poster just above you has died. You react to the news. It can be as serious or silly as you make it.

Say, I start it with "Shadsie was hit today by a runaway Peterbilt decked out in Optimus Prime colors driven by the Incredible Hulk and Bender." - You can respond with something like "Oh, noes! Crying forever!" or, if you wish, something like "Oh, great! Now the Shadsie-Stalfos will rise and come after my soul!"

Maybe this isn't a thread I should start while depressed. Maybe it will cheer me up?

Anyway, to start.

Me. Bender, you drank too much or not enough, I don't know how it works with you robots. My meaningless life has come to an end. React. Then, react to the person reacting to me having the same thing happen, etc.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Nooooo! Shadsie got eaten by a Titan! Now no one can paint her skull in memory of her!

((...Did I do that right?))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom