• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Adventure of Link Death Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikacondon

Title.
I can't get past death mountain. I'm doing this on my 3DS as an Ambassador, but My Restore points don't work. I'm at the part where you first see and explore Death Mountain, and the final parts, with the red daira/red potion room, second blue goriya room, Orange daira/Bot room,Orange Daira-less Bot mirror room, and Hammer room.(I put these areas/rooms in order.) I can easily get past the Red Daira/Red Potion room, but my health is so low that the second Blue Goriya kills Link almost every time.On the rare occasions I do get past, I have really low health and magic so when I reach the Orange Daira/Bot room,the second Orange Daira always- and I mean ALWAYS- kills me. I'm at sword level 3, Life level 4, and Magic level 4, EXP to next level 800. any daira-killing/escaping,EXP farming, or Death Mountain hints? Discuss- and please do it quickly. I really want to know!

H

Hëradïn

Death mountain is tough. It is best to play conservatively; avoid attacks and strike when you are like to get away. It took about 7 deaths for me to get through it. keep at it and you will get through it. Good luck.

If you want good XP, go to the grassy areas north of Death Mountain where you walk slower and fight the weak enemies. You end up fighting 5 octorocks which give 10 XP each. It's not the fastest (which would be to grind in Death Mountain, which isn't an option), but it gets the job done. I think I had 4 or 5 on each stat, I don't remember exactly. Also, Heradin is right, playing extremely conservatively and avoiding as many hits as possible is the best strategy.

Vibed

must read before he posts
I'd say the best way to do it is to either avoid them with Jump, maybe shield too, or practice using the jumping crouch stab to take them out.

Try to be as conservative with magic and life as possible until you really need it. Playing conservative and not going all out is good.

Grinding would take much too long.

I can't get past death mountain. I'm doing this on my 3DS as an Ambassador, but My Restore points don't work. I'm at the part where you first see and explore Death Mountain, and the final parts, with the red daira/red potion room, second blue goriya room, Orange daira/Bot room,Orange Daira-less Bot mirror room, and Hammer room.(I put these areas/rooms in order.) I can easily get past the Red Daira/Red Potion room, but my health is so low that the second Blue Goriya kills Link almost every time.On the rare occasions I do get past, I have really low health and magic so when I reach the Orange Daira/Bot room,the second Orange Daira always- and I mean ALWAYS- kills me. I'm at sword level 3, Life level 4, and Magic level 4, EXP to next level 800. any daira-killing/escaping,EXP farming, or Death Mountain hints? Discuss- and please do it quickly. I really want to know!

I almost always need a level four sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom